As a HR professional, there are various factors you will need to consider when scenario planning for large-scale restructuring programmes. We explore how to put your people at the heart of such a complex programme in order to deliver best practice and minimise risk.
In this guide you will find:
- The building blocks of a restructuring project
- 10 steps for HR professionals to consider when handling a large-scale restructure
- A full list of key HR activities to think about throughout a restructuring programme
- Suggested support for different stakeholders involved in the process
- Best practice in managing large-scale restructuring programmes
- The key risks and ways to mitigate to help deliver a smooth process