Formally or informally, some form of coaching or mentoring is taking place in your organisation. Done well, it can help organisations prepare employees for future challenges and positively impact business performance.
This global HR.com survey focuses on how the coaching and mentoring landscape today is changing.
In this report, you will learn:
- The importance of coaching and mentoring now and in the future
- Factors that hinder effective coaching and mentoring
- How well organisations instil a coaching culture
- The impact of coaching and mentoring on individual and organisational performance
- The key differences between organisations that excel at coaching and mentoring versus those that do not
The State of Coaching & Mentoring 2021 report explores the findings of this survey, including how to improve organisational culture by developing and hiring better coaches and mentors. In this report, you'll also find a high-level summary of the survey's ten major findings and actionable takeaways.